Sound and music consist of vibrations, the more vibrations per second, the higher the pitch. The unit for this is the Hertz, abbreviated Hz.
432 Hz is the natural “musical pitch” in the universe, as opposed to 440 Hz, which is the standard in the music nowadays in, for example, music albums and mp3 files.
This musical pitch is the standard pitch of the diapason, which is the musical note A above the middle C, scientifically named A4.
Most music worldwide has been tuned to 440 hertz since the International Standards Organization (ISO) endorsed it in 1953, following the prior recommendations of the Nazi party spokesman, Joseph Goebbels in 1939. Suffice to say, I will not waste good energy down the rabbit hole of conspiracy to expose another Illuminatti agenda, however I will quickly state that there was an organised effort to change Concert pitch to 440hz well back at the start of the last century to codify a New World Order of central pitch.
440hz was pushed by J. C. Deagan, A US NAVY man and disciple of the acoustics physicist Hermann Helmholtz, who published “the Sensations of Tone as a Physiological Basis for the Theory of Music” (1862). In 1910 J. C. Deagan persuaded the American Federation of Musicians, at its annual convention, to adopt A=440 as the standard universal pitch for orchestras and bands.
Deagan was well connected in many elite society circles and was a charter member of the American Federation of Musicians, a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, American Physical Society, American Acoustical Society and a member of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific. He was deeply interested in astronomy, geology, chemistry, and all branches of physics, particularly the theories of light and sound and he was considered an authority on pitch and acoustics. Deagan designed the 440hz Wartime chime that was used for propaganda news reals in world war two and it is still used everyday as the call sign of the NBC chimes. Despite the petitions of over twenty thousand musicians in france, The ISO codified concert pitch globally by 1955.
Most musical instruments are therefore adjusted at 440 Hz nowadays, that wasn’t earlier always the fact. If you find musical instruments from ancient times (for example from the old Greeks and Egyptians), and nowadays in still distant areas on Earth, these instruments are mostly adjusted at 432 Hz.
What are the advantages of 432 Hz above 440 Hz?
1. Research shows that music in 432 Hz, in according to the majority of the music lovers, is nicer for hearing, softer, brighter and more beautiful than music in 440 Hz. But you must have a good ear for music to hear this difference.
2. Because 432 Hz gives a greater clarity than 440 Hz, there’s less need to play music in 432 Hz as loud as in 440 Hz. This means less hearing damage, as long as you put the volume not too high. It’s known that, for example, 90 dB gives hearing damage after 8 hours. This effect nevertheless isn’t scientifically proved (yet).
3. 432 Hz is more favourable for the chakras too. 440 Hz is working at the third eye chakra, “the thinking”, while 432 Hz is working at the heart chakra, “the feeling”. Listening to music in 432 Hz therefore could have a good influence at the spiritual development of the music lover, but not everyone feels this difference directly.
The committee ‘Back to 432 Hz’ wants, because of these reasons, a worldwide introduction of 432 Hz as the standard musical pitch, like it seems most in days gone by too.
The committee thinks it’s important that at first so many people as possible get acquainted with the difference of 8 Hz. If many people know this and also believe the qualities of 432 Hz, it’s to be hoped that the music industry will change the standard finally.
Reasons to change the standard of tuning from 440 to 432
1. Harmonically aligns to astronomical time count of Precession of the equinoxes, 432 X 60 = 25920
2. The original Stradivarius violin was designed to be tuned to 432, it is the most precise instrument ever constructed by humans.
3. 432 is found at countless ancient sacred sites along with such key locations as the Great Pyramid in Egypt, 432 is found at the largest Buddhist temple in the world The borobudur – At the Borobudur the amount of statues at “The temple of countless Buddhas” is 432
4. over 2,000 signatures on a petition to the Italian government to change the standard to 432 due to the registers ripping many opera singers voices in 440 (it fell on deaf ears)
5. The most important of all is when the correction to 432 is made, the others notes of the entire octave display a multitude of Gematrian ancient sacred numbers that are astoundingly relative to astronomy, sacred geometry, The Bible and other mysterious literary works such as the Bhagavad-gita and exact longitude and latitudes and hundreds of pyramids and other sacred sites.
The ancient monument builders did nothing by chance, they practiced hermeticism (holistic arts) in which all the disciplines corresponded with each other harmonically.
Did you know that the instruments on which Mozart and Verdi composed their masterpieces were in 432Hz?
If Mozart was a musical genius why are we not allowed to hear HIS TUNE ? – source
My inner-planes mentor, ThothHorRa tells me that 432Hz is the frequency at the core of the brain – not only in humans, but all living creatures that inhabit the Earth.
We are all a living SOUND – our vibration naturally registering at 432Hz. So what happens when the frequency is disturbed by the many dis-harmonious frequencies we have artificially created? We become “zombies” to some degree, walking around in a morass of signals that our brains cannot quantify or quantumfy. It does, however serve the purposes of those who would wish to utilize the zombie factor in the mass for their own agendas.
The Wizards of Oz wish to keep the dance going at 440 Hz as that is sweet spot frequency for mind control in the human being. Most other mammals and living creatures are not quite as susceptible to the altering of their natural 432Hz signal, as they have a stronger magnetic field imprint in their brains (according to Thoth’s akashic record). However it still does adversely effect them when they are exposed to it. But dolphins, elephants and crickets don’t walk around all day with ipod headphones attached to their ears!
Listen to the birdies sing and you will be rejuvenated by the pure music of nature….or the crickets! Here is a video I found on You Tube of cricket sounds slowed way down to a human life span.
This video is also amazing, and listening to it, you will come alive – much like listening to the crickets in the video above.
Published on Sep 30, 2013
CHORUS consists of brief tones which sounds like a chorus of birds at daybreak created when electrons hit the Earth’s atmosphere. This new audio composition has been created for the Trajectory Installation at Leicester University by Andrew Williams. It makes use of data collected by the Cluster 2 Satelite in 2001 using LWR (long wave radio) Through a process of transposition and filtering the signal (which are naturally outside of the range of human hearing) the tones become audible. Andrew has shaped the material and developed a performance structure using a multi speaker difussion system to recreate the spatial qualities of the Earth Chorus within the gallery space. Andrew is Leverhulme Artist in Residence at the Space Research Centre, Leicester University.
My Related Articles:
more articles on the benefits of 432 Hz: