Responsibility and bravery are inter-linked. Often fear tempts us to ignore our responsibilities to ourselves and others. We are now being required to step up to the plate and truly announce ourselves to the world – and what we stand for. Not in an oppositional manner, but as a proclamation of our integrity and an act of pure deliverance from the masking of truth.
Simon Parkes is an active Whitby (UK) Town Councillor . His mother and grandfather worked for UK military intelligence (MI5/MI6). I certainly place Councillor Parkes high on the list of the Brave at this unprecedented time for humanity.
Please watch this short video in order for my comments below to make sense.
* I am told Simon Parkes is genuine in his public declarations.
* What Parkes states about there being two types of “Illumanati” agrees with what my inner-planes mentor, ThothHorRa.
* There is much Simon Parkes does not know about the whole picture, however. He seems not to be aware of the “higher” beings or the whole Ascension dynamic of humanity and the planet. This does not dilute his story – it is just that it is far from the whole story.
* We must realize that while we are not going to be rescued by some outside entities – although they are compassionately here to help us – we are part of a greater universal scheme of things that gives us the tools through our inherit ability, to transform this dire world role play and assume our true Station of Light. An example is my recent blog post on Island in the Stream about the Dubakai or Crystalline Ones from the 12th dimension. They are part of us. WE are our rescuers. We are also a part of the entire schematic and thus, all within that schematic can serve in our liberation from the constraints we have developed through the eons…the illusions and self-deceptions. WE CAN CALL UPON THE POWER OF THE UNIVERSE to support us, and in doing so – those who are our Star Kindred can work with humanity to achieve this goal.
* The “deadline” of 2017 (possibly as late as 2020) for the closure of the portal is true for that type of portal. It has no effect over the greater star portals of the universe – but those cannot be accessed through mechanistic means.
* The timeline we are on now is taking us into the New Earth Domain. The “Architects” of the One World Legion are desperately attempting to divert it. This will not work. Not because we will be saved at the last minute – it simply won’t work. It is not a viable attempt. However, some grief will be caused in the attempt – how much and of what kind, I am not privy to at this time. It mostly likely depends on several key factors.
ThothHorRa to all reading this: TAKE HEART – THE KEY THROUGH THIS PASSAGE AND ALL PASSAGES IS LOVE. LET YOUR WHOLE BEING BECOME A BURNING FLAME – A FURNANCE OF PURIFICATION, WHICH YOU EXTEND TO YOUR ENTIRE BELOVED PLANET AND ALL WITHIN AND UPON IT.
It is here I shall impart to you a Bible Lesson… (Thoth requested I Google and post the following)
The Message (MSG)
Four Men in the Furnace
3 1-3 King Nebuchadnezzar built a gold statue, ninety feet high and nine feet thick. He set it up on the Dura plain in the province of Babylon. He then ordered all the important leaders in the province, everybody who was anybody, to the dedication ceremony of the statue. They all came for the dedication, all the important people, and took their places before the statue that Nebuchadnezzar had erected.
4-6 A herald then proclaimed in a loud voice: “Attention, everyone! Every race, color, and creed, listen! When you hear the band strike up—all the trumpets and trombones, the tubas and baritones, the drums and cymbals—fall to your knees and worship the gold statue that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up. Anyone who does not kneel and worship shall be thrown immediately into a roaring furnace.”
7 The band started to play, a huge band equipped with all the musical instruments of Babylon, and everyone—every race, color, and creed—fell to their knees and worshiped the gold statue that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up.
8-12 Just then, some Babylonian fortunetellers stepped up and accused the Jews. They said to King Nebuchadnezzar, “Long live the king! You gave strict orders, O king, that when the big band started playing, everyone had to fall to their knees and worship the gold statue, and whoever did not go to their knees and worship it had to be pitched into a roaring furnace. Well, there are some Jews here—Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego—whom you have placed in high positions in the province of Babylon. These men are ignoring you, O king. They don’t respect your gods and they won’t worship the gold statue you set up.”
13-15 Furious, King Nebuchadnezzar ordered Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego to be brought in. When the men were brought in, Nebuchadnezzar asked, “Is it true, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, that you don’t respect my gods and refuse to worship the gold statue that I have set up? I’m giving you a second chance—but from now on, when the big band strikes up you must go to your knees and worship the statue I have made. If you don’t worship it, you will be pitched into a roaring furnace, no questions asked. Who is the god who can rescue you from my power?”
16-18 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered King Nebuchadnezzar, “Your threat means nothing to us. If you throw us in the fire, the God we serve can rescue us from your roaring furnace and anything else you might cook up, O king. But even if he doesn’t, it wouldn’t make a bit of difference, O king. We still wouldn’t serve your gods or worship the gold statue you set up.”
19-23 Nebuchadnezzar, his face purple with anger, cut off Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. He ordered the furnace fired up seven times hotter than usual. He ordered some strong men from the army to tie them up, hands and feet, and throw them into the roaring furnace. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, bound hand and foot, fully dressed from head to toe, were pitched into the roaring fire. Because the king was in such a hurry and the furnace was so hot, flames from the furnace killed the men who carried Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego to it, while the fire raged around Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
24 Suddenly King Nebuchadnezzar jumped up in alarm and said, “Didn’t we throw three men, bound hand and foot, into the fire?”
“That’s right, O king,” they said.
25 “But look!” he said. “I see four men, walking around freely in the fire, completely unharmed! And the fourth man looks like a son of the gods!”
26 Nebuchadnezzar went to the door of the roaring furnace and called in, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, servants of the High God, come out here!”
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego walked out of the fire.
27 All the important people, the government leaders and king’s counselors, gathered around to examine them and discovered that the fire hadn’t so much as touched the three men—not a hair singed, not a scorch mark on their clothes, not even the smell of fire on them!
28 Nebuchadnezzar said, “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego! He sent his angel and rescued his servants who trusted in him! They ignored the king’s orders and laid their bodies on the line rather than serve or worship any god but their own.
29 “Therefore I issue this decree: Anyone anywhere, of any race, color, or creed, who says anything against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego will be ripped to pieces, limb from limb, and their houses torn down. There has never been a god who can pull off a rescue like this.”
30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the province of Babylon.
Nebuchadnezzar did not intend for the people to worship the idol. He was demonstrating to them the importance of being true to your inner-being – transforming fear and tapping into the power of the Universe. (note from Maia: no men were killed by the flames – this story has been around the block several times in translations through the years.)
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were master adepts whom Nebuchadnezzar brought forth in this lesson. The 4th person in the furnace who was seen “like a son of the gods” was an Illumined Being who was drawn into the fiery way from the sheer Presence of the three Adepts – as an added power of demonstration for those who witnessed.
You (each of you) are not being asked to walk into a fiery furnace. However, what you will come to see and experience will call you out from your hidden life and into the LIGHT. You will brandish your sword and scepter as lightning Rods and create the power you need to withstand and indeed transform, the Night into Day!
* * * * * * *
CONCERNING MATERIAL I PRESENT: Not every single word in these videos and articles created by or written by others necessarily agrees with my sources, but the core information does. Also, when reading any “channeled” information always bear in mind that it is being received through a human personality, and thus the interpretation of the pure energy streaming will be colored in varying degrees, by the “lens” of that person. In viewing these videos or reading the articles one needs to think and more importantly – feel for themselves, what among it all resonates for you and what does not.
* * * * * * *
All my blogs and my archival Spirit Mythos website are free viewing.
If you like this website please Pin It!